Yazid bin Harun said, "I have never heard of someone who is more intelligent than Imam Abu Hanifah. I have seen him one day sitting in the hot sun near someone's door. Then I asked him, "O Abu Hanifah! Shouldn't you move to the shade? "

He replied, "The owner of this house has a debt to me several dirhams. So, I don't like sitting in the shade of his yard. "

What attitude is more prevalent than this attitude? In another narration it is stated that he was asked why he was reluctant to stay in the shade, then Abu Abu Hanifa said to me. "The owner of this house has something. So, I do not like to take shelter in the shade of the walls, so that it becomes a reward for benefits. "I do not think that this is obligatory for everyone, but the pious person must apply knowledge for himself more than he teaches others .

As with Imam Abu Hanifah radhiyallahu ‘anhu had left eating goat meat for seven years when a goat belonging to baitul mal in Kufah disappeared so he was sure the goat had died. Because, he asked how long did the goat last? It was said to him, "Seven years." So he left eating goat meat for 7 years because to be careful because it was possible that the unclean goat was still alive. So, it could happen that he ate some of the goats which meant menzhalimi his heart. Even though it is actually innocent because it does not know that object is unlawful.